Instructions & Attention:
• Focusing: Look through scope within 3~4 inch distance out of your eye to rifle scope lens. You can also adjust it by loosing lock ring, rotating eye bell and screwing the lock ring.
• Mounting: Rotating the scope tube for a vertical or horizontal crosshair. Whilst tighten all screws to mend rifle scope firmly.
• Bore sighting: Before you firing the target, you must be certain the vertical and horizontal crosshair must be in one point. Screw the upper and right hand wheel to adjusting the difference.
• Adjusting magnification: Rotating the Power ring.
• Adjusting distance: Rotating the distance ring.
• Objective diameter:50mm/1.96inch
• Eye Rifle(mm):75.94~81.53
• Exit Pupil(mm):8.3~2.1
• Tube diameter:25.4mm/1 inch
• Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24
• Net Weight(lb):22.22
Package List :
• 1 x Rifle Scope
• 2 x Ring Mount
• 1 x Lens Cover
• 1 x Cleaning Cloth
• 1 x User Manual
Magnification: 6-24X, Objective Diameter: 50mm, Tube Diameter: 25.4mm/1 inch.
Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24, Click Value: 0~1/4 inch @ 100 yards. Eye Rifle (mm):75.94~81.53, Exit Pupil (mm):8.3~2.1.
Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Red or green dot crosshair with front center of attention eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and correctly. Battery: CR2032 x 1 (Included).
Eavy duty scope ring mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only.
Hard anodizing multi-coated lenses be sure that a good hand feeling and steer clear of scratching. Lens cover included.